Medical Forms


Please remember that it is District policy that medications may not be sent to school with children. In order for prescription medication to be given to your child at school, the physician must complete a form providing that information. For over-the-counter medication, a parent or guardian must complete and sign the form below.

Full guidelines can be found in your school’s Student/Parent Handbook on your school’s website.

Medication Forms – children who need to take medication at school MUST have a medical authorization form on file at the school each year.  Please print the appropriate form, fill it out and sign it, and obtain a Physician’s signature (for prescription medication) before bringing the medication to school.  These forms should not be faxed; the original signed form must be on file.