In order to provide a higher level of customer service, the Indian Hill School District will transition online payments from the current EZPay system to Mosaic® during winter break. Everything that was available to you on EZPay will be available within the new system and that includes cafeteria and school fees. Please note these important dates:
• Sunday, December 19: EZPay will cease operations
• Monday, January 3: Mosaic® will be launched
All money deposited into your EZPay account before December 19 will be transferred into the new system for you to access.
We are also excited to offer MySchoolBucks®. This secure online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check. This service allows you to deposit money directly into your child’s school meal account and view balance/purchase information for the past 90 days, and set-up low balance alerts.
The MySchoolBucks Online Payment Service will be available with the launch of the new only payment system starting Monday, January 3.
After Monday, December 27, you will need to establish an account; you will not be able to set up an account prior to that date. To enroll:
1. Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
2. Add your students using their school name and student ID. (Please note: The student ID number that you are using in Nutrikids will still be the primary key in Mosaic.)
3. Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
We are very excited to offer this new service and are confident that MySchoolBucks will benefit you, your child and our District.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
• [email protected]
• Visit MySchoolBucks.com and click on Help/FAQ’s
If you have additional questions, please contact Indian Hill School District Executive Administrative Assistant Jennifer Butler at [email protected] or by calling (513) 272-4510.